Tuesday 25 September 2012

Assignments oh Assignments

Hello people,

My mood now ? I'm kindda sad. Firstly, because I was supposed to meet up with my friends last weekend but everything turned out bad instead. When I went home, I got news that my dad was admitted because he wasn't feeling well so all my plans were cancelled but I don't care about that because my dad is MORE important than the reunion. Thank God my dad is safe now. When my dad was in the hospital, that was the time I get to see who my true friends are. Some messaged me asking about my dad and some even called and told me to update them about my dad. Thanks friends !

This week started of with a disaster. Loads of assignments by an annoying lecturer. 1500 words essay ? I asked my lecturer, "What if I run out of idea?" and her answer "There are many points. Keep searching."  Oh seriously dear lecturer, your answer helped me a lot. I stayed up the whole night just to finish that damn assignments. At 850 words, I ran out of idea. After that 850 words, I started writing rubbish which I myself don't understand. By the way, thanks dear friend Google, you never let me down and have been always there for me in times of trouble. Halfway through the essay I started laughing by myself like a mad person. I thought, " Even I don't understand this shit that I'm writing. How the heck is she gonna understand it ??" Well what I care. You want to make my life miserable, here you go.. a perfect meaningless essay.





 
One of my favourite lecturer advised us in class the other day. He said that he understands that this is all a great torture to us but he kept saying that this will prepare us for the future. It will make us an extraordinary teachers compared to the normal IPG teachers in the future. Okay Sir ! I take your advice and will continue this battle. 

Strive for the the best future teachers ! That's all from me .

No comments:

Post a Comment