Tuesday 23 October 2012

A friendship like no other ~~~

Good Morning Everyone =)

So how is your day today ? Did someone make you happy ? Or did they made you angry ?
Or are you like me ? Neither sad nor happy o.O Remember just keep smiling no matter what happens .
Have you ever seen a friendship which made you say "I want to have a friendship like them" in your heart .
Well for the past 17 years of my life I certainly never saw that kind of friendship but last year I saw this series that made me fall in love with their friendship . Guessing ? Well its HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER =)
The friendship between Ted, Marshall, Lily, Barney and Robin is just so awesome that I can feel the love and care between them . I know its just a series but don't tell me that can happen in real life . Surely can if everyone can take the effort and most important of all if everyone can be honest . Even though, they all live a different life, every night they meet at a bar and share their problems together . They also do fun things together and if there is a problem between them, they settle it as soon as possible . If one person does something wrong, they have guts to admit their mistake and ask for forgiveness . Watch that series and you'll understand . Be honest and care for your friends always . That's all from me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment