Sunday 29 April 2012

My Room Mate ~

She is a girl from Sabah. She comes from a mixed parentage of Chinese and Kadazan. Her name is Fiona Lai Yen Tze. She was born  on 13th December 1993. She lives in Kenigau, Sabah. She has got for brothers whom she loves so much. She is very pretty and has good sense of joke. This is the first time I'm having a room mate because since I was young I stayed at home and I never entered any boarding school before. I'm very grateful for having her as my room mate. She can keep me laughing the whole day. Fiona is also very friendly. She doesn't judge anyone by their appearance. If the person has a very bad character she would advise them instead of avoiding them. 



Pretty and cute !



Fiona with her favourite hamster, Patrick


Fiona is a fan of Spongebob Squarepants. She loves it because she says he looks very cute. Besides that, Fiona loves to go shopping, surf the internet and get to know about the latest news. Fiona is a die-hard fan of Manchester United. She watches all their games and screams very loud whenever they score a goal. Oh, don't bother getting her number because she is already taken! :) 
She hates thunders, maths, rats and back-stabbers.

That's all about her for now~
Thanks for reading!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete